Friday, June 22, 2012

27 Dresses(eventually!)


These cards were extremely fun, and beautiful!  Please don't ask me for the template....I looked everywhere, and every link I found had been removed--maybe from a copyright issue.  Anyway, I just free hand drew the bodice, and then just played with the skirt part on computer paper(bottom of the skirt part is rounded).  Once I got it to be doable, I just marked my fold lines on the template. I then traced onto the back of some patterned paper, and cut.  I then used my Simply Scoring tool to just score on top of the template stacked on top of the patterned paper.  I had to cut another template after making a few of these!  LOVE them!

2 comments:

Diane Hilborn said...

So incredibly cute!! Please share with A*I!

Diane Hilborn said...

So very cute! Please share with us at Artful Inkers!